5 Proven Ways to Increase Your Testosterone Levels
Posted on June 7, 2022 by root
Dr. Justin Houman discusses 5 proven ways to increase your testosterone levels.
1. Sleep – at least 7-8 hours of sleep nightly, with the emphasis to wake up at the same time daily
2. Weight Loss – every 10% decrease in weight results in an 85 point increase in testosterone, 15% decrease in weight results in a 250 point increase in testosterone levels
3. Exercise – compound muscle exercises with short resting intervals. Push ups, pull ups, bench press, squats, dead lifts are some examples of compound muscle exercises
4. Lifestyle – smoking and binging drinking can decrease testosterone levels
5. Vitamin D – regular sun exposure is the most natural way to get enough vitamin D, but too much sunlight comes with health risks. Supplement with Vitamin D if not getting enough direct sun exposure
Justin Houman MD is a top rated Men’s Health Urologist in Los Angeles focused Erectile Dysfunction Los Angeles, Vasectomy Los Angeles, No Scalpel Vasectomy Los Angeles, Low Testosterone Los Angeles, Male Fertility Los Angeles, Male Infertility Los Angeles, Peyronie’s Disease Los Angeles, Vasectomy Reversal Los Angeles, Penile Prosthetic Implant Los Angeles, and Sperm Retrievals Los Angeles.